Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ooh La La


Moses the cat posing with the new books...Be sure to check the tangible etsy shop!
Here are some process photos..stitching and covering wooden boards with fabric. Please forgive the poor lighting! (A lot of this occurs rather late in the evening and I have just not mastered color settings.)

my fabric collection...There is a little town nearby called Palouse. They have a wonderful antique store that I spend far too many hours exploring as well as a quilt fabric store in town that has a huge bucket of fabric scraps...I believe it is $3 to fill a brown paper bag (lunch size). I so often find the greatest little pieces of fabric and I love the challenge of finding the perfect project for a small piece.

2 comments:

marybird said...

hi hanna hi
it's mary rothlisberger
i live in palouse now.
let's hang out.

mrothlisberger@gmail.com

Light Blocks Co. said...

I like Moses. I also like your books.