Friday, July 10, 2009

Heidelberg Project and Tangible Press Anniversary!





I have been away from the studio for a couple weeks now, so the blog updates have been lacking as well.....I just drove from Idaho to Detroit to visit my family before I head off to Pennsylvania (tomorrow) to work on a series of drawings...much more on all of this later. For now, though I want to promote my JULY SALE in the tangible press etsy shop! I have now been happily sharing my handmade journals through etsy for 2 whole years, so for this month I would like to offer FREE SHIPPING for orders within the USA. Happy Birthday Tangible Press! 
Click on the etsy shop images at the right to view the sale items or click here.

The pictures above are from an artist (Tyree Guyton) project in downtown Detroit known as the Heidelberg project. Read more about it here!  A truly bright spot to visit in the city...I recommend it to all! 

No comments: