Wednesday, November 10, 2010

woe is me.

I somehow managed to catch a bug last week that has left me with a cough that won't seem to depart. On top of that, I woke up yesterday with hives that have now turned into swollen fingers and toes and a really puffy face. so gross. I'm not sure what is going on here, so I just popped a few benadryl and am pushing my sluggish self through the work day. I feel whooped...like it should be friday. But alas, just wednesday.

Good news though: I finally got some images of my new holiday cards! Check them out here.
Based on recent forest creature doodles, I am hoping these little notes will spread some cold weather cheer.

I should have taken a picture of my swollen fingers to share with you. The little sausages are having quite the time typing. he he

No comments: