Thursday, January 27, 2011


elsewhere2, originally uploaded by hannaclark.

My plate of current projects is often a bit overloaded. One of my goals for this new year is to ease this a bit. It's true- I love being busy and I am addicted to new ideas, but heaps of unfinished works or feeling rushed becomes overwhelming.
February is my month to clean all of this up.
So, no new projects are allowed to enter my studio.

I plan to round out the following:
-Avoid the VOID video project (golly, this started in the summer)
-the 94 north shore project with my mum
-my upcoming "collection" of we are stardust prints, books and giant god's eyes (for the spring)
-solidify the porch fort residency program details.
and finally complete the edits on my website (hannadust.com)

whew.
the words here will follow my progress. hope for strong breezes to
carry me along.

I can't believe its already thursday already!

No comments: