Wednesday, January 5, 2011

retreat. reappear.


the riverside
solstice train
gypsy lovelies

for the holidays i took a pause from the virtual landscape. i needed a moment (well, i still need a few more) to settle into my new home on the hillside, to spend time in the snow and completely abandon my awareness of the clock.
i am back to work now and thrilled for the start of a brand new year! december was all about clearing out nonsense (both materially and metaphorically speaking).
now. momentum for the new.

and... fantastic news, i was asked to print on saturdays at the letterpress museum on main st., palouse. so, please stop by for a visit if you are in the eastern WA area...I have a few projects in mind that will begin as soon as I'm settled in the space.

I spent all sunday stitching little headbands on some coptic bound books. glorious.
onward and upward.

No comments: